Saturday, October 25, 2014

Updates and visit from Lincoln!


Nick's brother Lincoln is visiting this weekend and they are fishing and mushroom hunting despite the crazy weather. His visit also prompted me to revisit the project of loft curtains! Unfortunately, in doing so I found some moisture around the large window which will have to be attended to sooner rather than later. Happy weekend y'all!


Vintage pillowcase to extend the loft curtain without covering the doggie portraits!


String, command hooks, and clothes pins. I'm going with "folksy" but yes, it kind of looks like laundry. 


Brothers!



Also, I forgot to mention that we moved down to the end of the park so we have privacy, a yard, a great view and a LOT less road noise!










1 comment:

  1. Do you want more IKEA rings-with-clips? I think the clothes pins are cute. Just making sure.

    ReplyDelete